Iron Man scratch Mark 6 build + Captain America build

elvenisman2

Hey Everyone ! :)

I'm currently in the process of making an Iron Man Mark 6 from scratch out of cardboard and so far I have the whole left leg almost done out of carboard and the right shoe done buut unfortunatly I ran out of glue sticks in my glue gun so im taking a break till I go to the store to get more but in the meantime I decided to start working on my Captain America Shield (and after I'm done with Iron Man I'll make the rest of the outfit) buut with the last glue stick I had I used it so now im paaused on that build too :cry
(p.s. after I'm done with making both out of cardboard im going to fiberglass them and paint both, and I'm new to the fiberglass + bondo technique so any tips aould be greatly apreciated :) )

Last edited:
Okay here are some pics of the left leg made from cardboard its not used from any pep files just looking at the pics online and then taking a wild gues lol pics are a little blurry though.

Sooo yesterday I bought glue sticks and also got a new glue gun so started working again today ( finally XD) on the shield because i wanted it out of the way (and to be able to run around the house feeling awesome) and heres some pics of the carboard all done next step is fiberglassing and setting on the handles and painting. :lol :) :cool

okay soo update on my suit so far i made parts for the right leg but they got thrown away by someone and theyy dont wanna say who they are to me soo i started working on the calf piece and im almost done with it but fiberglassing the shield todaay and got bored yesterdayso i made a hallife HE grenade prop :D i'll post pics later on about them !

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back