Its Pink and Green and gunna be MEAN!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
After a chat with Jason Wright, who clued me in to what it is you are referring to, Guy: Sure, I have no problem admitting I asked if he was willing to buy a Slave hull for me, so I could anonymously build my own Slave in private away from the drama this subject matter has devolved to over the years. I just want to build the damn model, from the best materials. Looked like it was a kit run, and if it's just a small private project for a select few, okay then. That's all. I assumed you were going to be unwilling to even want to talk to me, let alone sell me one, so in my conversations with Jason, I asked. I assumed you would even be a little happy that I was asking... a cynical assumption, but a little understandable considering our history, yeah? Can you understand why I would assume this?

A lot of people are talking about this project, and a lot of people know we both have had it out in the past in a spectacularly vicious fashion, and that I have tried to make the project happen in the past, so of course this effort that Rob is making for you has come up. A lot. I've talked to Rob, I've talked to Jason... and everyone hates this dynamic. Every one feels "caught in the middle" and that sucks. The more I thought about it, and saw how it was stressing people out, the more I wanted to reach out to fix this mess, so people could not feel like they had to watch what was said in conversations.

Guy, I hate the lay of the land, don't you? So what else can I say to make you believe that I want peace, and for you to understand I am sorry for being an ******* to you a few years back, before we started ignoring each other? We both said mean things to each other - I am apologizing for that.

I am apologizing for asking Jason and Rob about the possibility of getting a Slave 1 to build. I should have come to you. I assumed and that was wrong.

Look, at this point, it means a hell of a lot more to me to fix this fight between us than the Slave 1. I don't want people stressing out about stuff.

Can you accept my apology and can we move things forward and upward?

- - - Updated - - -

"*******" is filtered but "damn" isn't? How about "butthole". I was a grade-a butt hole.

I think you know this can only go forward when you post the emails (plural) the one you shared today and subsequent ones !!

If you truly want to go forward it can only come from you, until then and only then will I address this.

I'm not playing games with here say anymore. We both know what has to happen and it has to happen or nothing you've said matters, and is just fluff and fantasy.

You've asked a few people a question today and you won't ever know the answer until you post these emails so I can have my say. It's got to come you Jason

Well, like I said, I don't save all my emails, so I can't. But if they have been forwarded to you, please by all means post them. I'm not hiding, or trying to hide anything. I literally don't have what you are asking is required.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the email I sent Rob which I found (indented text in our last email) and sent to Jason Wright to show I was consistent in my intentions (he was assuming I wanted a hull for someone else besides myself!), but that is it, I'm afraid. I think I asked Jason via PM, so there's no email to pull from. You will see that I have nothing to hide in this, that the contents track with what I have said above - that I negatively assumed you would deny a sale to me, yes?

"Heya Rob,

So will the Slave 1 armature/parts be available to “enemies of Guy and Lee"? I have a strict “no contact with Guy or Lee” policy, and have them blocked on Facebook - it’s the best way to avoid harassment. But, I’d love to build a Slave 1 privately for myself - I have amassed all the donor parts over the years. I’m sure it would give them endless delight to know I was interested, and even more delight to deny me parts. So I figure no harm asking you, and that you would keep my inquiry off their radar.

I see you helping him make it a reality, and my hats off to you for doing amazing looking work! I spent a couple grand to get as far as I did, and got nothing but grief and criticism for my trouble. It’s a thankless task some days, lol! Happy to see it getting this far - pretty cool.

Hope all is well! The Landspeeder kit arrives soon - I’m so excited! We kept the price below $1,000!

Take care, Jason"

So is there anything else you require before we can move forward and bury the hatchet? As you can see, this email is exactly in line with everything i said above. I assumed you would not want me to have a Slave 1 hull. I was sarcastic about it. I think we both know I can be a pessimist sarcastic fella who goes right to black humor.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have that saved. But if you want me to build yours, buy one for me. My standard modus operandi. :)

Probably more like this...

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1420195893406.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1420195893406.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 94
Theres only one Malcolm Tucker

So with that, on with a trying to make Salve 1 out of plastic and metal like the original was.....

The first skirt pulls are being picked up on Friday, some tweaks to the hull and then its all going to be cnc'd, this is at it's most crucial point now for me as we have to iron out any problems that may occur. I really do think we've nailed it, so with that it's back to Id'n the final parts that we can make sense of and time to get cooking...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back