JB/Vaderguy...still alive???

The studios would love that, too. :)

I don;t think the studios wil take a blind bit of notice unless they try and set up a shop or imply they have a license to produce them.
A hobby dealer that sells bootlegs but doesn't deliver would be more of a concern that one that sells tthe odd prop now and again and actually delivers.

Last edited:
We could make the Junkyard members only like the OT.
I also think the free paper prop thread should be moved to the OT section to stop the eBay bs.

I don;t think the studios wil take a blind bit of notice unless they try and set up a shop or imply they have a license to produce them.
A hobby dealer that sells bootlegs but doesn't deliver would be more of a concern that one that selld tthe odd prop now and againand actually delivers.

I have no problem with publicizing the bad sellers; our good sellers are a valuable resource that we need to be more careful with. It's up to them whether they want to fly their flag.

Also, good sellers have occassionally gone bad - an endorsement would be more harmful, then, than good.

I have no problem with publicizing the bad sellers; our good sellers are a valuable resource that we need to be more careful with. It's up to them whether they want to fly their flag.

Also, good sellers have occassionally gone bad - an endorsement would be more harmful, then, than good.

I see your point but it's not like we don't get " this sellers a conman " and this sellers a really great guy to deal with threads posted on a regular basic anyway

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back