Star Wars Jedi Luke Sandstorm Goggles (Price Drop!)

Sold for 110 USD
Genuine Vintage Wilson Welding Goggles -BRAND NEW old stock - from my goggle kits which are also available for purchase.
Custom cut Red Acrylic Lenses
Correctly sewn elastic strap end
Plastic adjustment buckles replaced with a more accurate metal buckle.

The correctly sized vinyl nose guard which came with the goggles was used as a pattern to cut out a replacement in leather, and the leather one is attached by the same threading method as the original. Replicating the knobby surface texture of the original prop exactly isn't possible given the limited reference images, but the gestural aspects have been captured to emulate the look. The finished piece is covered in an uneven spattered gray and tan paint scheme, just like the real thing.

All of the original components, including the protective welding lenses, plastic strap buckles, and vinyl nose guard are included with the purchase.

Price listed is for 1 pair each and includes PP fees and shipping within the U.S. International buyers PM me for insured rates.

The photo with the gray backdrop is the screen used original for reference.

2pairgoggles (1).jpg
2pairgoggles (2).jpg
2pairgoggles (3).jpg
2pairgoggles (4).jpg
2pairgoggles (5).jpg
2pairgoggles (6).jpg
SandstormGogglesAIenhance.jpg

Just use the Buy It Now at the top right corner if you're in the U.S. If you're outside the U.S. PM me for insured shipping rates.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back