Done / Completed John Wick Coins - Round 9 - coins ordered 1/2022

Coins from chapter 3 trailer
Screenshot_20190119-025114.png

Jintosh;
Unfortunately im out for the 2 coins for the up coming movie,at this time ,if anything and there's 2 coins left over after the run I'll let you know.
Best
Joe310blk-RPF

Yes, after regaining some of my composure, I will say that the coins are wrong AGAIN.
I think this company is run by those flying monkeys from The Wizard of OZ.
They put the rays on the coins as asked. The only problem is that they made them RAISED rays, instead of RECESSED rays like the previous coins. I have no idea how they keep getting this wrong. I paid so they would keep my mold on file, but it seems they are remaking the coins and remaking them wrong each time.
I have a lot of time and money invested, and not getting it right, AGAIN...….argh !!!!
And they likely won't be able to remake them before the movie.

Wow that’s a big chunk of time between updates. Forgot I already paid in full. Hope I don’t lose my money.....

Umm....I just checked the list, you were on run 3. And there was a run 3B. And now we're on run 4.

I see a message where you said you paid on July 18, 2017....but I don't see a corresponding PayPal transaction for that date.
Can you tell me the date you paid ? And what REAL name you used ? I'll go back and see if coins were sent out. There has been more than a year of updates, so no...NOT a big chunk of time between updates, you just never checked back with the thread.
(Please use start a conversation to send me the info)

Last edited:
Yes, after regaining some of my composure, I will say that the coins are wrong AGAIN.
I think this company is run by those flying monkeys from The Wizard of OZ.
They put the rays on the coins as asked. The only problem is that they made them RAISED rays, instead of RECESSED rays like the previous coins. I have no idea how they keep getting this wrong. I paid so they would keep my mold on file, but it seems they are remaking the coins and remaking them wrong each time.
I have a lot of time and money invested, and not getting it right, AGAIN...….argh !!!!
And they likely won't be able to remake them before the movie.

I'm a CNC machinist student so I don't understand how a company like that can **** it up everytime with a 3D CAD file... You should be able to clearly see if a part is embossed or engraved. I would be ashamed of working for them!

I don't mind waiting and receiving them after the movie. I prefer having a late replica than an early piece that vaguely look like a replica.

Wow I know your ticked off no doubt. Might have to get their upper management involved there is no reason for them to get it wrong especially based on a file they kept on record for you. My only recommendation would be to contact them and send them an actual good coin that they made for you. Proper coin color, detailed seen on the actual coin, proper thickness etc etc. it the only thing I can think of and if they mess up again then they are not about customer service nor customer satisfaction. I am truly sorry to hear they dropped the ball again. I am not in a hurry for it like others said rather have a good solid replica vice details missing. I know your patience is strained on these guys. I do appreciate all your efforts on this Jintosh.

<hehe> okay. I'm calm now. Still waiting to here back from them. If they let me keep THESE error coins, then they'll go into the error coin thread.
I thought I allowed plenty of time, and I did, but they messed up too many times. I couldn't account for that.

So, there is the person I deal with, and the company that actually casts the coins, and these 2 seem to be separate in some way. The person I deal with, only NOW, reveals that my original mold broke. And that's why they were remaking the coins. (badly)
She is talking to the casters to try and get this resolved. I apologize to All, and especially anyone that's paid already. I think we'll still be good on time, so nobody's PayPal time expires, but if you have concerns about this, you can contact me.

After all the issues are resolved, they should start making the new coins. Clearly, this is an act of God. (or his counterpart)

And the TRUTH is actually revealed. Be nice if the person would have simply said that from the beginning. I will tell you the cause all of this, its the HIGH TABLE! They are involved...LOL... Hey you needed the smile. Thanks for the update.

PS; Will they need to actual good coin they made for initially as reference etc etc?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back