Suggestion junkyard items

Mockle

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Can there be added to FS threads at bottom.
also this is geared at the one time sale items not multiple same thing or runs...

PLEASE, DO NOT email or PM, first come first serve by posting here on THREAD>> and I will give you Paypal info ... something in that effect ?

So many time you say you will take it ( IN THE THREAD ) and oh I sold it or delete picture< dont get that one and no one posted a thing..courtesy CAN GO ALONG WAYS then just being rude with no replies...

Can you please delete your old FS threads thats already sold.. just a thought..

Last edited:
Mods have addressed this before. With new members having their posts in the JY reviewed before showing up, they could technically be first to post "I'll take it". But since their post didn't pop up until after someone else posts... They lose? They technically claimed it first as shown by their time stamp. So to avoid that, most people say either email me or pm me.

Can there be added to FS threads at bottom.
also this is geared at the one time sale items not multiple same thing or runs...

PLEASE, DO NOT email or PM, first come first serve by posting here on THREAD>> and I will give you Paypal info ... something in that effect ?

So many time you say you will take it ( IN THE THREAD ) and oh I sold it or delete picture< dont get that one and no one posted a thing..courtesy CAN GO ALONG WAYS then just being rude with no replies...

Can you please delete your old FS threads thats already sold.. just a thought..

Here was one of the mod's posts about it:

Just so everyone knows, all new member posts made in the Junkyard are automatically placed in the moderation queue to await approval. As a result, if a new member is first to post in the thread, their post will not show up until it has been approved. Once the post has been approved it will show up in it's original "spot" in the thread. That's why it's best to make a post and send a pm if you are a new member, but it's a good idea for all members as it help eliminate possible confusion.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back