Jurassic Park

I don't know, but here is a screenshot from the movie:
screenshotzr.jpg

Sam Neill is about 1,82 m (5 feet 11.75 inches)

With my limited vector skills I've made up a whole bunch of these. Some from the movie and a couple of my own invention. Still rough, but getting there.

Would love to get one or two of these done up properly on metal. If someone wants to team up for a run that might be cool. I don't have the funds atm...

jpsigns.jpg

With my limited vector skills I've made up a whole bunch of these. Some from the movie and a couple of my own invention. Still rough, but getting there.

Would love to get one or two of these done up properly on metal. If someone wants to team up for a run that might be cool. I don't have the funds atm...

jpsigns.jpg

Niiiiiiice:)

jpsigns.jpg

Can you post links to these in Hi-Res?

I have a Jurassic Park "Admit One" card which was used to promote the film during its release. I also have a few other cards including a ID card (not screen accurate), Pocket map, and a "Meal ticket" which I wouldn't mind sharing if anyone is interested.

I have a Jurassic Park "Admit One" card which was used to promote the film during its release. I also have a few other cards including a ID card (not screen accurate), Pocket map, and a "Meal ticket" which I wouldn't mind sharing if anyone is interested.

Definately interested. Our mothers always told us to share:)

If anyone wants hi-res versions of the WIP signs, PM me.

Thanks for the screen cap offer, Spike. Might have to come up with a wishlist for you.

I would love for you to share those with us:thumbsup

Interested. I had the idea some years ago, to make an admit one ticket for the Park, but I never did it...

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back