Done / Completed Jurassic World Film Crew Shirt

Received the shirts today, but I think it needs to be reworked:
16828818218_8f317e3f82_o.jpg

The front chest logo feels a bit small (3.5" height"). I think 4" would work better without feeling too large. The back also needs to be shifted up more.

Here's what the front chest would like at 4":
16830373119_3d73d2501a_o.jpg

And 4.5":
16990598386_4e2642a6c1_o.jpg

So unfortunately won't be sending these out yet.

Didn't place the order for the new batch yet because I'm thinking about making the front design wider, but am not sure...

Here's a shot of the actual shirt I took last week on a film set:
17033397167_595258ebd8_o.jpg

The PTT button is 2" in height, so that puts the logo at about 3.5" tall, so we could run with the front of the shirt as it already is and just move the back text higher, or I could also make the ACU patch wider.

Let me know if you have any thoughts on this. I do need to place the order soon though in order to get them out before the release date.

Based on the reference pic, it looks like the badge needs to be prominent. Not so much as wider, but larger or possibly longer. But if you go longer, it'll distort the proportions. Just my two cents. Hopefully others will give theirs so you can make the decision. =)
ref-front-1080.jpg

Shirts should be done in 2 weeks, then shipped to me. Then I'll ship priority, or express if needed to make the release date.

Last edited:
If I ship next week, it has 3 weeks to get there before the movie release date.

First class shipping should be okay for anyone in the US. For International I might have to switch to Priority Mail, but the cost of shipping would go up.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back