Jurassic World Paper Props

I love it! I made a couple of them myself. Now to print out a PVC ID card and I'll be happier than a raptor who's found a herd of cows.

^Dr. Wu, of course. It's nice to see that he looks almost exactly like he did in the first film. It's also cool that he is in this film.

Just having a little fun. Now I'll need to edit job positions a bit, and names whenever they announce the characters' full names.

New cast:
Jurassic World Simon.png Jurassic World Morton.png Jurassic World Owen.png Jurassic World Claire.png

Attachments

• Jurassic World Alan.png
    Jurassic World Alan.png
    105.7 KB · Views: 236
  • Jurassic World Alexis.png
    Jurassic World Alexis.png
    107.1 KB · Views: 220
Last edited:
Found this pic on Reel Tours Hawaii (not screen accurate):
10628569_835591736485339_4847182885753328888_n.jpg
On the right side of the photo area is where the name and job position titles should go in white.

The screen used IDs use the following fonts:
Name font: Eagle Book
Job title font: Magallanes Essential Light

Last edited:
Now we know what Peter Quill could have grown up to be, if he hadn't been abducted by aliens where he'd eventually team up with a talking alien raccoon. ;)

This comes from the trailer.
Schermafbeelding 2014-11-25 om 22.12.00.png

So, definitely Jurassic World on top, QR-code bottom right and the logo is pretty basic with white and the blue gradient in the middle. On the right side of the photo is probably a name and job description. Any ideas on the background?

It's a tough one, the badges are so small on the photos. Thanks for the info cocomonk. Second font is de magallanes as you mentioned, should it be all caps? I've got no clue about the trees, looking at the darker corners on the badge I went with the exact same trees as the one from the brochure front. Also moved everything around a bit.

Schermafbeelding 2014-11-29 om 07.42.07.png

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back