Kyle Reese (WIP)

fc0j.jpg

The boy's are back in town.

qqsp.jpg

Ok Alan , after seeing those 2 sculptures facing each other , I am truly and ultimately amazed at your creations.....crying !!!.......crying some more !!!.....cry myself to sleep !!!................................................................................................................................................................

Alan , you know I am a huge fan of your sculptures.....heck , I am such a fan ....uggghhh.....I am going to ask you to please send it to me.....that's how big of a fan I am of your work.....:lol:D:lol:D:cheers......:popcorn

Simply WOW. The sculpting is outstanding and the paint job is brilliant.

The lines in the shirt look like a right pain to paint - take a bow Sir.:thumbsup

Thank you! The shirt lines weren't as difficult as I had first expected. I drew pencil guidelines first, then started painting the lines on with a fine brush, the paint thinned sufficiently to get a nice flow going. The pencil lines weren't quite right but they were a good guide, and if I came out a bit, or thickened a line too much, I just covered it with a dab of the grey.

I think he was a bit taken aback that someone was bringing something for him instead of wanting something lol But yeah, it was a thrill to meet him and I liked that he noticed the little detail of his ear right away. Very cool.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back