Lament Cofiguration Opinions

PlanetLII

Looking for Hellraiser experts to offer their opinions on the definitive Lament Configuration replica. preferably the version seen in the orginal film.
Is the Ltd Ed with panel designs supplied by Gary Tunnicliffe the best version?
Am I right in thinking that the lt ed of 500 had the bell jar where the ltd ed of 2000 didn't?
How does PuzzleBox's version compare?
Are there any others out there that are better?

Any help would be appreciated :cool

Better than what? If all you want is a display piece in a bell jar, it doesn't really matter - you will have nothing to compare it to, and nobody will be touching it.

Better than what? If all you want is a display piece in a bell jar, it doesn't really matter - you will have nothing to compare it to, and nobody will be touching it.

Sorry, maybe I didn't make myself clear :cool

Which is the most Accurate version?
The reason I am asking about the differences between the two Gary Tunnicliffe editions is because I don't know whether there are any actual differences to the puzzlebox's or whether the only difference is the edition size on the COA and the fact that the 500 edition came with a bell jar to protect it.

This will affect the price which is why I was asking.

I was hoping someone knew how the Puzzlebox and Tunnicliffe versions compared in materials and accuracy as I have never seen either in the flesh. Or if there is in fact another version that is considered superior in accuracy and materials.

Can someone shed some more light into this prop and which company currently makes a decent one?

I've been looking on ebay and I want to go with Puzzele Box's Brass/Wood version that is about $100. They also offer a $30 version, but that doesnt look as great as the wood/brass version.

Can anyone provide some insight?

Eh, just take the stickers off a Rubik's cube and paint it bronze. Nobody'll know the difference. :lol

:confused

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back