Lifesize Bruce Willis silicone bust

Wow.... that Bruce looks amazing! One hell of a first post :)

Davy is looking pretty good as well!

You have some scary good talent. Can't wait to see what you end up making next!
Chris

Thanks all !

pending the next pictures of Bruce ( i 'm finishing the base fixing system )

, i send a picture of an older project , this a lifesize DAvy jones clay sculpt , i have the mold and want to make a silicone piece too .

(the plastic bag is just an example to see the hat style :rolleyes )

davyjones1.jpg

By null at 2010-12-22

davyjones2.jpg

By null at 2010-12-22

I have always wanted to see someone do a perfect sculp of this, Now i have, You have some skill there my friend, Top job:love

Hi ! thanks all for your comments !!!

I send quickly another picture with more stubble , i'm waiting for the translucent base ( a company made it for me ... ) and i'll take better pictures with more light ( and perhaps new eyeballs , for a test )

Thanks all :cheers

brucebust6.jpg

By null at 2010-11-30

Outstanding work, my friend. Superb!!

I have always wanted to see someone do a perfect sculp of this, Now i have, You have some skill there my friend, Top job:love

You and I, both, Al. Thus far this is looking very impressive. JpReuchet does indeed have "some" serious skill. I cannot wait to see this one complete.

For my final thesis project for my masters in 3d I had to do a 3d sculpt of a head so I chose one of my favorite comedians/actors. I may have one lasered out for fun, but I still don't have the skills to do them perfect by hand like you do.

It's not like you can hit ctrl-z when you are doing a hand sculpt.

But because of yours I may actually try now just for fun.

George.gif

WOW! Davy Jones is PERFECT! I'd make a separate thread with his name in the title to get others to see it. As good as your Bruce Willis bust is--some may not choose to look and miss the Davy.:thumbsup

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back