Looking for Hi Rez Version of this Image

Boba Debt

Master Member
I'm creating an Applied Sciences Lab Dio for my Dark Knight collection

Batcave DK 011.jpg

The back wall will be a printed graphic that extends the forced perspective of the area to make it look deeper

I want to incorporate the pile of parts on the floor in the lower left corner of this image into that graphic but the best image I can find is only 72 dpi and I'm going to need at least 300 to make it work

If anyone has a better way to find images please try to find a better version of this and post the location

Thanks

Parts Image 004.jpg

If that's a capture from the movie, 4K (as this image is) will be the only thing you can get.

That being said, I have had some success with AI enlargers...I recommend you give a couple of them a try.

If that's a capture from the movie, 4K (as this image is) will be the only thing you can get.

That being said, I have had some success with AI enlargers...I recommend you give a couple of them a try.

Is an AI Enarger something to have to purchase?

If not, do you have a link to a good reputable one?

If you're a graphics artist, I'm going to be looking to hire one to do this work

Is an AI Enarger something to have to purchase?

If not, do you have a link to a good reputable one?

If you're a graphics artist, I'm going to be looking to hire one to do this work

I've used several online AI enlargers...just Google it. There are free ones, and there are cheap pay ones that work better. I recommend spending some time and seeing what you come up with.

As for the 2D background for your 3D shelf, keep in mind that it will look right from one angle and distance only. If you design it to line up perfectly from straight ahead, it will not be that way from any other angle. I suggest you first prototype a proof of concept by printing the low-res version (or sketching something out on paper) and trying it out to see how it looks. These things can be tricky.

Good luck!
Bill

Last edited:
Thanks for the info

If you look at the display it is essentially and box that you look into so you can only really view this dio from the front

I designed it this way with that in mind

Back