Lorne Peterson with my Escape Pod!!!

EchoLeader

Sr Member
Was just checking out Sci-Fi & Fantasy Modeller's website and saw that they are previewing an upcoming DVD named "Sense of Scale". It showcases interviews with 32 movie model makers on films like, Star Wars, Blade Runner, Moon, Star Trek, Close Encounters, Outland, Escape from New York, Abyss, Goldeneye and many more.

I watched their short trailer and was pleasantly surprised when I saw a short take on Lorne Petersons interview and he has the Escape Pod I presented to him at one of his book signings in the background.

lornepetersonescapepod2.jpg

Heres the link to the DVD preview Sci.fi & fantasy Modeller

It must mean a lot to him if he has it displayed so prominently.
TazMan2000

Well, I remember he emailed me shortly after I presented the Pod to him to let me know that he took it over to ILM back then and showed it off to the model guys and they thought he got ahold of the Pod out of the archives. He got a kick letting them know it was a fan made replica and not the original. I guess he really enjoys that piece.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back