lost boys MARKO jacket replica!

Right! I think it's made more confusing because it's not filmed in sequence. There was a recent interview with Sean Clark and Alex Winter and Alex said his scenes were finished fairly quickly but was allowed to "hang out" on the set a watch the filming.
Who knows.

Yeah hes not involved in the end fight due to being dead and has no business at the emerson house prior to his death so He'd have filmed the sleeping death scene in the fly ridden sound stage then hung about watching all the emerson interior stuff being shot.

Carousel, saxophone gig and beach party were some of the first to be filmed apparently.

Who knows.

As an aside

The small skull on the sean clark jacket collar is cooler than the hero collar skull.

Heres an anomaly for you...
Screenshot_20240330-235552.jpg

Yellow surround on the collar skull patch??!

Yeah hes not involved in the end fight due to being dead and has no business at the emerson house prior to his death so He'd have filmed the sleeping death scene in the fly ridden sound stage then hung about watching all the emerson interior stuff being shot.

Carousel, saxophone gig and beach party were some of the first to be filmed apparently.

Who knows.

As an aside

The small skull on the sean clark jacket collar is cooler than the hero collar skull.

Heres an anomaly for you... View attachment 1805179
That picture was color enhanced so I'm not too sure you can go by that.

There's the possibility that the stunt jacket destroyed for the great white hype could've been an exact replica of the A jacket just without the A? Its a bit of a mystery as to why hes seen in his hero jacket wearing a stake but in the movie hes not got the hero jacket on before or during being staked.

I can feel another rewatch coming on here.
The jacket Alex is wearing for the death scene has a hole in it in the back for the stake. If that makes any difference.

Scored this in an auction house bidding along with 2 unrelated tapestries. Unsure what I want to do with it. Thought about making a medium Levi's jacket just to make it down the road and just keep my XL to wear. Who knows. Still excited buying tapestries lol.

Attachments

• 20240331_004708.jpg
    20240331_004708.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 18

Who knows.

As an aside

Heres an anomaly for you... View attachment 1805179
This picture was a black-and-white photo colored with photoshop. I know because I'm the one who did it. LOL

I've rewatched the death scene and done a bit more research. I can conclude that the jacket Alex is wearing while hanging is NOT the Sean Clark Jacket sold in June 2022 in LA. It doesn't have the correct Matador front piece for that.

IT is in fact this Staking stunt jacket sold in November 2022 in London.
Screenshot_20240401-112527.jpg

Screenshot_20240401-112530.jpg

The jacket worn as Marko dies on the cave floor after falling from his hanging position IS the Great White Hype jacket. The position of the fake blood stains match this still image.
Screenshot_20240401-214806.png

Meaning Sean Clarks jacket possibly is, as Pennywise said, the unworn A jacket.

The A patch was not in the movie that I ever saw, and to my knowledge only seen on the hero back-up. It is of my belief all the jackets originally had the A patch but for whatever reason they decided to take it off. Thus supporting my theory that the hero back-up was never actually used in the movie and why it still had the A patch when it was originally sold at a Warner Brothers wardrobe lot sale. The second owner removed it and then eventually sold the jacket on the Prop Store to Sean Clark. I'm not sure if the A patch is even note worthy other then why is was briefly spotted on a jacket that was never used. Something else interesting about the hero back-up is the "original" location of the number 13 skull and crossbones. Alex Winter's was torn off during the carosel scuffle scene and sewn back on in a different place.
View attachment 1804994View attachment 1804995
So if it was torn off where would it go for the back up hero?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back