Lost

Thanks Luke,

Lost will always be one of the top ten TV shows and it's the only one which I've got complete on DVD.

Don't get LOST.........

Dietrich

Is anybody still working on reproducing Rousseau's maps and notes (from the first season)?

I'm talking about the ones Sayidd took and they interlocked as he laid them out when showing Jack and Hurley.

I thought I came across a screen grab somewhere of Hurley holding a ticket with these alternate numbers on it, 10, 28, 44, 53, 77 and bonus 80

Which kind of doesn't make sense because of how the numbers are a theme throughout the series. But prop guys do funny things. Anyone else recall this?

bfd

I cleaned up & straightened one of these so that you can print it, and then add your own wrinkles.

It is a mixture of photoshopped textures/patterns from Cmdr's images, as well as some original fonts and shapes. I think I matched all the fonts, well. You can PM me if you want a PSD file to create some losing tickets, too :)

Oh, Lorem Ipsum is different... if anyone feels like typing it out I can make one with the matching text.

I don't think are many props which have not been done from this TV series but I think I found one and have reproduced it.

You remember in Season 1 - Exodus where Sayid puts gunpowder on a wound on Charlie's head and lights it to cauterize it? There is just a glimpse of the matchbox but I was able to find an image of the actual matchbox online (turns out it is a matchbox made by a real company) and went from there.

I made a prototype and I think it turned out pretty good.

Here's some images.

vlcsnap-2012-10-08-23h34m06s164small_zps15511277.png

OHIOmatchbox001_zpsa694f2b4.jpg

OHIOmatchbox013_zps6c87628d.jpg

OHIOmatchbox015_zps835c35da.jpg

bfd

I don't remember that at all but it's nice to see another prop made from Lost. Thanks for posting it.

Here are a couple more props I've found/made for my collection and images from the show...

thumbslostcups2.jpg

Click here for a high rez

The silver cups are both for the scene with Jacob and Richard where there were two and for Jacob and mother where only one was shown.

My green bottle isn't accurate, but it's the closest I've found... I check the thrift store every time I go and any blown glass show. I actually met someone from New Jersey that allows visitors to make their own pieces... I used to blow glass in college not sure they'd let me make something other than the standard paper weights, though... But how cool would that be? To make a prop like that by yourself? *le sigh*

oceaniclogor.png
Oceanic water bottle label
Just click picture and it will make it the correct size.

Just thought I would try and contribute. Thank you everyone for pictures.
Here is a picture I made for an Oceanic Airlines water bottle. I couldn't really find a good picture, of the rest of the label, but I thought I would at least contribute this.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back