Limited Run Lucifer's Pentecostal coin! WE ARE GO! International postage for 5$!

Got the payments :)

Gonna be a slight delay though. Currently most of my city is flooded (Louisiana has gotten SLAMMED with rain for the last few days, and it's not over yet), so the mail isn't currently running. I think the post office is actually under a bit of water at the moment.

I'm hoping to have these out by Tuesday or so, but it might be another day or two past that before the mail starts up again. We had portions of the state get over 22" of rain, so yea, big chunks of everything are shut down. Right now in my town it's about 50 closed off roads and a curfew from dusk till dawn. I'm hoping the grocery store will be open in a day or two so I can get something to eat besides sandwiches :lol

Will update as soon as these get bagged and ready to go!

Chris

Flood waters near me are starting to go down, so there's hope of mail on Wednesday.

Also, slight update, there's a chance I'm able to get some bezels for the coin. Since it's a custom size it's hard to find one to fit exactly, but I've got one that's PRETTY close. I'm talking with the lady to find out what materials are available besides sterling silver.

Estimates on em right now are about 20$ a pop. They come with small shims though, in case the coins don't EXACTLY fit. I'm going to order one and see what kinda setup it is, and I'll post some pics up. I'll be glad to do a group buy if there's more people interested in em. No idea what sort of pricing we can get, but if there's interest I'll dig into it.

I just got my cell service back, so if you have been trying to get in touch with me via twitter or txt, chances are I've missed it. I'm catching up on messages now.

Thanks and hope to have some good news soon :)

Chris

Mail delivery starts again on monday! That means the coins are heading out then :)

About to set up a shop online so I can sell the others. Need some flood recovery income. Luckily I didn't get water in the house but I've got some stuff I gotta replace.

Will update the thread when I have a link.

Thanks!
Chris

I'd like to get two of these. What is the current cost so I can send a payment through? $5 usd postage still good as well to send to Canada?
Thanks
Mike

Hey guys

I'm alive :)

Ended up just popping em on etsy. Sold out at the moment, but working on getting a new batch done.

My idea for a display is still sort of in the doodle stage, but I'm leaning towards either a meteorite stand, or possibly a overhang and a monofilament wire glued to the top of the coin. If you twist the wire enough, it should slowly rotate on it's own.

Been a bit busy working on house stuff, but drop me a PM if ya need me :)

Chris

Hey guys

I'm alive :)

Ended up just popping em on etsy. Sold out at the moment, but working on getting a new batch done.

My idea for a display is still sort of in the doodle stage, but I'm leaning towards either a meteorite stand, or possibly a overhang and a monofilament wire glued to the top of the coin. If you twist the wire enough, it should slowly rotate on it's own.

Been a bit busy working on house stuff, but drop me a PM if ya need me :)

Chris

PM sent

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back