Interest 5 SIMRAD rangefinders for Hoth binoculars

OdiWan72

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hello guys

I am able to get my hands on a couple of real rangefinders...while not branded "SIMRAD", these are identical to the LP7 and would make an awesome display piece, either unconverted or built up as a pair of Hoth binoculars :)

5 pcs. are available at 1000€ ea. plus actual s&h to your location. If you´re interested, please post here or PM me, so I can add you to the list. More information along with detailed pics will be posted soon.

Please be aware, that due to the nature of these items, they may possibly be problematic to import...so check your local laws/ regulations. This applies for overseas shipping...mainland Europe is no problem at all.

1- v312
2- 3Dimpact
3-
4-
5- (eethan)

Thanks for looking!

Markus

Last edited:
wow, I sadly can't afford it, but great opportunity for the community, well done Markus!

I believe they can be imported to the USA if the laser components are removed.

Markus, does this mean that you will be offering Hoth binocular parts again anytime soon?

(Edit: resin parts such as your screen accurate sight hood, eyepieces, and front cap greeblie, etc. I know eethan makes a great aluminum top clamp & connector.)

Last edited:
Oh, if only this opportunity had come up a few years ago - I would have jumped on it immediately. But, with a new baby in the house I must sadly watch others get to enjoy it. Great find and thanks for offering to our community.

But I second the query about you lovely cast sets - this is one high priority prop replica for me… :)

Dan

I believe they can be imported to the USA if the laser components are removed.

Markus, does this mean that you will be offering Hoth binocular parts again anytime soon?

(Edit: resin parts such as your screen accurate sight hood, eyepieces, and front cap greeblie, etc. I know eethan makes a great aluminum top clamp & connector.)

I will happily hand over my STL-files to eethan, so he can take care of and offer the greeblies along with his machined parts, if interested.
Still no news with regards to the viewer hood on my end...I simply HATE this part (with regards to scratchbuilding AND molding/ casting it *LOL*)

But yes...we´ll provide the conversion parts SOMEHOW eventually ;-P

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back