Luke's Cermonial Jacket Pics Up.

Just got my jacket last night....my jaw literally dropped when I unfolded it and tried it on.

What a great replica.. David, you're truly an asset to this board.

Pics of me in the whole ANH Ceremonial ensemble to follow after a convention this weekend...

Art

Originally posted by Jon8712@Jan 24 2006, 08:58 AM
Just got my jacket last night....my jaw literally dropped when I unfolded it and tried it on.

What a great replica..  David, you're truly an asset to this board.

Pics of me in the whole ANH Ceremonial ensemble to follow after a convention this weekend...

Art
[snapback]1166678[/snapback]​

Thanks so much Art. :)
Wear it in good health.
I also look forward to seeing pics when you have them.
Also thank you for th email. I will have those details for you shortly. I am putting together care instructions as we speak.

David

Originally posted by DAVIDYR1@Jan 14 2006, 06:46 PM

They all ship out on Monday.

David
[snapback]1159036[/snapback]​

Even the international ones ? If its not too late, I´d like tracking with my order ;)

Michael

Originally posted by ManfromNaboo+Jan 24 2006, 03:14 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ManfromNaboo @ Jan 24 2006, 03:14 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-DAVIDYR1
@Jan 14 2006, 06:46 PM

They all ship out on Monday.

David
[snapback]1159036[/snapback]​

Even the international ones ? If its not too late, I´d like tracking with my order ;)

Michael
[snapback]1166963[/snapback]​
[/b]

Hey Machael,
Been trying to get ahold of you regarding your balance. Check your PM's because I'm ready on my end. :)

David

Welp, here are pics of me in my Luke ANH Ceremonial costume...thanks again for the jacket, David :)

DSC00555.jpg

DSC00573.jpg

My girlfriend is dressed as ANH Leia, and Chewbacca is dressed as Peter Mayhew. :p I made the medal at the eleventh hour, if anyone has a reasonably priced MR they want to get rid of, please PM me.

And just for giggles:

IMG_0610ab.jpg

Art

Originally posted by Jon8712@Feb 3 2006, 02:29 AM
Welp, here are pics of me in my Luke ANH Ceremonial costume...thanks again for the jacket, David  :)

Outstanding . Very good represantation .

ANHDVDLukeCeremonial.jpg

Michael

Thanks for the kind words. Can't wait to see some pics of other folks in their jackets...and I can't wait to wear this again at DragonCon. Maybe I can sneek it in as a Rebel Legion member when we participate in Star Wars Weekends at Disney MGM this year.

Just wanted to pipe in & say that I got my jacket & think it's the cat's meow.

AWESOME quality.

Gotta take some pics.

My better half was a different story though :confused - she thought it'd look better in black leather :eek - guess we're gonna have to talk David :p .

-Rod

I just want to add that we are in no way associated to the Museum Replicas SW clothing line. Absolutely none. We've been getting regular emails asking us about our involvement with product, prototypes or production with, through or for Museum Replicas and the answer is zero.

Just to clarify... years ago we were brought in to help Master Replicas develop this costume line, but that was a long time ago....

Rimma

I just want to say 3 years later I LOVE this jacket and it looks like it came right out of the film. I have had many hushed stunned offers to buy it from star wars fans at cons enough times to reconsider wearing it to cons anymore. :) THANK YOU DAVID AND RIMMA for SUCH A GREAT JOB! :) next to my real sterling and real han blaster scopes this is THE best thing i ever got from my being on the RPF :) curt

I just want to add that we are in no way associated to the Museum Replicas SW clothing line. Absolutely none. We've been getting regular emails asking us about our involvement with product, prototypes or production with, through or for Museum Replicas and the answer is zero.

Just to clarify... years ago we were brought in to help Master Replicas develop this costume line, but that was a long time ago....

Rimma

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back