Man of Steel Replica WIP (New lighter blue V2 teaser sample )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well heck, that's a great resource! Can only seem to find Royal Blue in the dropdown menu, however.
And boy howdy, that's a lot of fabric. You should need less than 3 yards for a body suit and less than 1 yard for boots. You'll certainly have plenty to work with.

yeah, i only have 1 shot at getting this done in time for halloween so i figure a few extra bucks wont hurt; especially since i just spent 500 on the vinyl custom parts from frightful acts (yes, the whole shebang...) ;-)

i have been there and it does not show the colors at all on their website. How did you pull it up??

i emailed them directly, and they sent over visual samples. they're a little slow to reply but they seem nice.

can't wait to start my costume thread. you guys will hopefully be blown away by the approach.

Eldonnaty has been lieing to me all week about shipping one the suits he is making for me. This is a warning to anyone that is thinking about spending a dollar with this guy. He has my money over $900. Took a week for him to spend pics.

Don came threw to me, showed up today, check this out, he has been in contact with me the whole time. mine got lost with USPS, but he made me a backup suit like lightning fast, I received today, through UPS check out these photos...this is proof View attachment 239317View attachment 239318View attachment 239319View attachment 239320

Looks great. I wish I was getting what I paid for. You are lucky. He won't even text me back now. I am so pissed about the whole deal. I guess yesterday when he shipped yours he some how couldn't take mine with your and ship them out at the same time. This dude is full of crap

Last edited:
I am aware of the time it takes. But don't lie to me. If it isn't done he should just tell me. I knew he was lieing. He said twice today that he was going to ship it. No response......

The rubber/urethane bits seem really inaccurate. Has anyone found someone who is making screen accurate accents? I like the base layer and the shield, but the rest looks way off.

View attachment 239322 here it is on , he came threw for me , have patience , he took on more than he should of, plus people that ordered V1s switched on him for V2s, so you guys need to be paitent, it takes a lot of work to make one of these suits, there is a 5 stage process for the puff paint alone, that takes a while

That looks fantastic! I'm one of those guys that asked to be switched to V2, I'm more than happy to wait. I understand that he can't be working on these suits 24/7 he has his personal life and matters to attend to.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Eldonnaty has been lieing to me all week about shipping one the suits he is making for me. This is a warning to anyone that is thinking about spending a dollar with this guy. He has my money over $900. Took a week for him to spend pics.

Sent ya your tracking yesterday, around 2pm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

View attachment 239322 here it is on , he came threw for me , have patience , he took on more than he should of, plus people that ordered V1s switched on him for V2s, so you guys need to be paitent, it takes a lot of work to make one of these suits, there is a 5 stage process for the puff paint alone, that takes a while

Dude that looks sweet, killing me with that size at 6'5" lol

Ill text you later about suit#2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

People have patience with Don, he will come threw for you, he sent my suit out, and USPS lost mine, he came threw and overnighted me a backup suit for Saturday delivery with UPS. He has texted me called me, and emailed me the whole time, actually everyday since I ordered it, he made my new suit how I wanted it, it gets shipped out tomorrow, I know he comes threw, he even took pics of the process of the shipping online, and provides you with the tracking., he even replaced parts I bought, this guy has great business, be patient with him, he is in school, he is very busy, but if you rush him and he can't take his time, the product may not be what you want, let him take his time, the pattern alone is a 7 stage process, I would recommend him

I'm glad you received a suit you can be proud of (and are receiving a second), but I've been waiting for months with nothing but promises. I've got an event this weekend and no suit to wear, and was constantly told it would ship, weds, saturday, monday, tuesday.....it's just not right. Honesty would've allowed me to make other arrangements. Instead, I've been checking the mail every day and feeling my heart sink.

Colin, you joined the rpf a month after I paid for my suit. I ordered a sewn print with a cape. No puff paint, no raised sides or gauntlets. I've got nothing, and I've been more than patient.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back