Suggestion member portfolios?

Cadeus

Sr Member
I just had an idea I wanted to share... I thought it might be interesting to add a section for accomplished artists to showcase their work on a single page; a "portfolio page". I don't know how realistic this would be, but I considered that it might give artists an opportunity to show a collected work while also providing a single resource that they could offer to potential clients or collectors that would bring them to this site, by providing them a link to their portfolio on THIS site. That would also encourage those prospectors to stick around and see what else this site has to offer them. Potentially adding new members and contributors... I personally have nothing to share yet, so I don't need such a page for myself. But I consider the potential of such a resource might be very valuable to some. Has this idea been considered?

Artists can always post and then link to their personal gallery. :)

Just click on your name and then scroll down. On the left you should see "Add album".

Is that what you meant?

actually, yes. Sometimes I feel like the professor after he got back from the island.... and re-invented the skateboard. a great idea just a little too late. :$

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back