Members look up list

Hi,

Just wondering is there a way or could there be a members look up list. Maybe so it displays every member in alphabetical order. I am terrible for remembering names and keeping contacts and a quick display list of all our members log in names would be very helpful. Possibly it could be in the stats section of the forum. If there is already something like this then I just cant see it. www.propcircle.com has a members look up if you want an example and it is very helpful.

Cheers Chris.

There is a MEMBERS button at the top right of the forum header. You should see HELP, SEARCH, MEMBERS, and CALENDAR up there...

If you click on MEMBERS, you'll get an alphabetical list of all RPF members. Is that what you're looking for?

<div class='quotetop'>(rocketeer25 @ Oct 8 2006, 08:36 PM) [snapback]1334310[/snapback]</div>
There is a MEMBERS button at the top right of the forum header. You should see HELP, SEARCH, MEMBERS, and CALENDAR up there...

If you click on MEMBERS, you'll get an alphabetical list of all RPF members. Is that what you're looking for?
[/b]

Hi,

That is exactly what I am looking :thumbsup

Couldn't see it for looking.

Thanks again

Cheers Chris.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back