Limited Run METAL TASM Web-Shooter - 30-35pcs (genuine brown leather straps) available soon!

Yes, I will post the link to our webstore when they're up for sale, only 35 pairs is available for sale, first come first serve and no reservation. PCBs will be done in the next couple of days so I expect them to go on sale in 2 weeks time, stay tuned!

I won’t have any money until November, would you be able to hold a pair if I sent some money?
Unfortunately, sales is strictly based on first come first serve and to be fair to everyone, I won't be able to take any deposits or reservations, thanks.

hi guys,

ok, the LED PCBs are here, I will start to assemble the web-shooters this weekend and they are expected to ship next week. only 34 complete pair is available (I'm keeping one pair for myself just bcos they're so awesome). will be posting the link to purchase a pair later today, stay tuned!

Attachments

• asm1 pcb.jpeg
    asm1 pcb.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 93
Hi Guys,

Our "The Amazing Spider-Man Mechanical Web Shooter Metal Prop Replica" with genuine brown leather is now available for sale from our webstore. Only 34 pairs is available and the price is US$500 which includes DHL Express shipping anywhere in the world. They will be packed this weekend and shipped in order of payment next week, thanks and good luck!

Procustomfigures Online Store

Man its been so long markpoon, cant believe its been give or take 7 years since I first snabbed a pair when you did the run, still one of my prized posessions, held up so well. Didnt think these would be up for grabs again, for anyone on the fence don't, these are absolutely a collectors item.
Hope life is treating you well mate!

Oof they used to be $300 and now they’re $500 because the added leather I’ll try to save up and hopefully they’ll still be available but I can only hope :/

Oof they used to be $300 and now they’re $500 because the added leather I’ll try to save up and hopefully they’ll still be available but I can only hope :/
These are left over stocks from the metal factory which they found while clearing their store, I had to pay premium to buy them over. These are the last ones, the mold is long gone so once I'm sold out, that's it, thanks.

Hi, do you happen to export your products? Because I'm from Brazil and I would like to know how international sales work in relation to price, export, payment method, production time, etc.)

Just bought my pair from your web store! FYI for anyone still considering, looks like there's only 2 pairs left in stock.

I think this movie is pretty terrible but the suit and the props look amazing. Can't wait :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back