Done / Completed Mini Baby Yoda (SLA Print) - FUNDRAISER

rgriesbeck

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hello all,

I'm looking at doing a limited run of some mini (about 3 inches tall) baby Yodas.

All funds raised would go directly to my modeler's family who has opened a "Board Game Bistro" and are struggling a bit.

The Raving Gamer is a real neat idea, great food, great atmosphere and great games. Eat, visit and play games. They also sell games and offer private rooms for epic D&D campaigns! Everything is going well, they just find themselves struggling to get out from under the opening costs that they incurred.

Here's a youtube video about the Raving Gamer -

They have started a gofundme, which is separate from this, but here's the link anyways - Click here to support Help The Raving Gamer organized by Kaya Nishidate

I am offering to run a full litre or two of resin to print some high res mini baby yodas for them. They will only be sold here as well as a few at their store. They are high-res SLA prints.

I'm looking at about $25.00 each (plus shipping) with all monies collected going to The Raving Gamer

Here's what the little guy looks like:

20200117_161326.jpg

Please let us know if you'd be interested, and thank you!

Last edited:
This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back