Mottrex's Metal Fett build..

Will test these later..
1000032867.jpg

Looks like it should do the job..

Not had much of a chance of late but tried a few bonding agents which failed so switched back to good old Cynacrylate and it sticks like a..... Which is good.
I plan to open up the jetpack back so I can add lighting and possible storage etc so am going to utilise the infill to my advance and fuse them with a soldering iron, I watched Punished props YT video testing various resins glues and 3D pens and think it's the way to go and will be hidden from view.

A few greeblies arrived last week..

1000033358.jpg

I could rush but want to do it as best I can

1000033357.jpg

Not really done much but test fitted the fins/stabiliser wings on the missile head.

1000033359.jpg

I don't think the white ring is accurate more a way of locking wings open or closed.

I think I'm going to try Wet n dry for smoothing small parts and mouse sander for the larger.
I think epoxy didn't bond as I'd not roughened the two halves enough oops!

Still need to make a backplate and work out all the fixings.

Looking good!

I'm getting distracted by blasters atm..
I found my old Binatone duck Hunt gun and threw a few parts together and might chop it up to make a sort of Pulce 40 type side arm.

1000033414.jpg

Or as they were used in Andor might keep as is and buy a Pulce kit and replace with metal parts where I can.

Something makes me feel like the red handle on the Pulce was rubberised but I need to research that to verify but being a harpoon pistol might make sense.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back