Unlimited Run Mr Robot - ALLSAFE + E CORP ID cards

EmmaInCandyland

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi all!

I am trying to gather interest for screen accurate ID cards from Mr Robot.

Currently offering Elliot badges, but can really do anybody (even yourself), just need to know what you guys would be after :)

The only thing I did not manage to screen match is the text on top of the ALLSAFE card, so feel free to let me know what you think it could be!

The Allsafe badges will have a real IC chip and both the Allsafe and Ecorp will have a magnetic stripe in the back and a punch hole.

Be aware that I will more likely be able to only do ONE ORDER of the ALLSAFE cards so when interest have been gathered, I will more likely not be offering these anymore.
But can do the Ecorp as an unlimited run (or if people are fine with settling with the designed chip, that is fine too).

Designs have been made onto Illustrator, so they'll be very sharp! Had good feedback from my previous ID card run from Jurassic World!

Price:
Allsafe card: £12
Ecorp card: £10

MRROBOTCARDS.JPG

INTEREST LIST:
01. breen2057 > Elliot AS + Elliot EC DELIVERED
02. GhostOfThrawn > Elliot AS + Elliot EC + AS Visitor DELIVERED
03. scud42 > Elliot AS DELIVERED
04. Roemsch > Elliot AS + Elliot EC DELIVERED
05. xwingercrash > Elliot AS + 2X Elliot EC DELIVERED
06. Oslo > All cards (?)

Last edited:
Hi guys, I will start production of these soon, can you please double confirming exactly which cards do you need?

I am now proposing the following:

Elliot's All Safe ID card £12
Elliot's E corp ID card £10
All Safe visitor badge £12
Darlene's Virtual realty ID card £10
Darlene's system access card £12

CAPTURE4.JPG

breen2057
GhostOfThrawn
scud42
Roemsch

Thanks everyone! It's been noted. I will print samples first with my provider and will keep you updated when I will be ready to take payments upon receiving the samples and double checking their quality.

Thanks for everyone who paid so far! Production will start soon, and hopefully all cards should be in hand by the end of next week!

Thanks everyone!

Also I’m sorry for the terrible picture posted above! But the current cards look great!
Will let you all know when the Ecorp cards are sorted!
94BDD4C3-18EB-48D0-BEAC-1F82A3F56AAC.jpeg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back