My first build iron man mark iv

HUFN8R

G`day guys and girls i`m new to this forum and the world of fully sick awesome costume building , i have been following a couple of builds on this site so i thought i mite give it a shot to. just bare with me as i`m not the best on a computer but will try my best to get things rite. if the pics show alright yo mite be wondering about the bits of paper in the helmet and the waist/cod piece this was so that when resined they would keep perfect shape and match up later in the build, also because i used 50mm strips and folded them in half it over hung on both sides so it was just a case of cut the 2 ends off after glassing (providing you don`t leak resin in to the joins) and the parts come away quite easy and still in shape. i hope this little idea mite help for future builds.

Re: My first build iron man mk iv plus jaw and face plate

ok just a little update as i`ve been pretty busy with work. now i have just set the hinge parts up on the out side to make it easier to see its just bit of an idea but i cant take full credit and sorry cant remember where i saw a pic of the top half. l plan on using 2 of the micro servos from a rc mini helicopter because of the size but for now this is just a little progress and concept is there. hope this may help others.

quick update im trying to get some progress done but works been a little crazy and life in general has been pretty busy so haven`t been able to do much of late.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back