My Landing Party set.

MARK M3

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
My favorite personal Star Trek The Original Series builds.
A Hero Communicator. Complete with wind up stop watch to spin the moire.
A John Long Communicator built to reflect the one in the book The Making Of Star Trek.
A John Long Phaser 1 complete with raising site and extending emitter.
A 23rd Century Pistol ( Phaser) non hero version ,customized with aluminum parts and early first season paint scheme.

As much as I enjoy the WAND Company Communicator and Phaser, I personally prefer the look and feel of these props best.

I went back to the original episodes and modified these to reflect the props as I thought they should.
I also made them "used",as opposed to idealized...your milage may vary!
A.jpeg
B.jpeg
C.jpeg
D.jpeg
E.jpeg
F.jpeg

My favorite personal Star Trek The Original Series builds.
A Hero Communicator. Complete with wind up stop watch to spin the moire.
A John Long Communicator built to reflect the one in the book The Making Of Star Trek.
A John Long Phaser 1 complete with raising site and extending emitter.
A 23rd Century Pistol ( Phaser) non hero version ,customized with aluminum parts and early first season paint scheme.

As much as I enjoy the WAND Company Communicator and Phaser, I personally prefer the look and feel of these props best.

I went back to the original episodes and modified these to reflect the props as I thought they should.
I also made them "used",as opposed to idealized...your milage may vary!
I'm of two minds on this. If they're going to be displayed at home, in the office, or something similar, I can see the value in making them relatively pristine. If they'll be used--costuming, attending conventions, showing off, etc., I prefer giving them a "used" look. Besides, that way if I were to drop one I wouldn't be so bothered by a little more damage.

That said, thank you for sharing these with us. Seriously nice work, and great attention to detail!

Snoop Dogg Hello GIF by Regal

I'm of two minds on this. If they're going to be displayed at home, in the office, or something similar, I can see the value in making them relatively pristine. If they'll be used--costuming, attending conventions, showing off, etc., I prefer giving them a "used" look. Besides, that way if I were to drop one I wouldn't be so bothered by a little more damage.

That said, thank you for sharing these with us. Seriously nice work, and great attention to detail!

View attachment 1809073
Many thanks!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back