My new 1/1 Predator bust

streetjudge79

Master Member
I picked up this beauty from one of the Hunters lair members. It's cast off a Stan Winston Original.. the guy did an incredible paint job to this guy. Here's some pics, enjoy.

P8020086.jpg

P8020088.jpg

P8020089.jpg

P8020095.jpg

P8020097.jpg

P8020091.jpg

Awesome. Though... if possible... you gotta fix the eyes. He's looking in two different directions and it's killing some of the menace.

The lower jaw is something that stands out as original... haven't seen any fan made version to capture that look correctly.

You've had so many awesome looking Predator pieces in your collection over the years that it's hard to keep count Steve!

That's a fine looking bust - I take it your back into collecting?

I'm back Simmon! Oh and the one eye that's off, is actually the sculpt, not the painters fault. I looked at Simmons' bust on his thread and the eye is exactly the same. The one eye socket was sculpted higher than the other.

Err... it's bug eyed. How is that not the way it is painted when the pupils are not focused on the same direction?

P8020089.jpg

Last edited:
The sculpt of the eye on that side is off.. I looked at it real good today. It's the shape of the eye that's off. it's the same on Simmon's bust which came from the member Deluted.

If you moved the iris and pupil on the left eye more towards the center you will correct the bug-eye effect.

I had the same problem with my own bust, so I know it can be fixed.

But anyway, I don't want to detract from the cool piece. It really is amazing and the pedigree is beyond cool.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back