My OT Lightsaber Collection

Media Man

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Here's how my lightsaber collection is looking like so far. Just finished painting up a PoopaPapaPalps blank resin stunt I bought from him recently to be the R2 firing stunt. Criticism is greatly encouraged for it as the reference I found for it is based in the Sail Barge stunt and I assumed they would be similar. Anyways here's the line up

Obi Wan- Mix of Roman's Parts and my own 3D printed parts

Luke V2- Anakin Starkiller DS2V2

Luke Hero- DaveP V3

Luke V3- PoopaPapaPalps resin stunt

Luke Graflex- Vintage Folmer for an all vintage parts ANH build
1000003884.jpg

I also have an Anakin Starkiller Maul saber and a completed Luke ESB saber with a vintage top but I forgot to take a pic haha. I'm planning to finish up my Vader ESB saber and am saving to replace my Obi Wan with a Romans. My goal was to have all the OT characters lightsbars of at least one varient so that's shaping up to be close to real.

Last edited:
Awesome OT lightsaber collection, Marvin Clout! You've collected the best makers out there for specific OT sabers: Romans Empire, DaveP, PoopaPapaPalps. Great paint job on the ROTJ resin stunt, also. I look forward to seeing future updates to your saber collection. Thank you for sharing these photos. MTFBWY.
Thank you! I've spent a lot of time waiting for just the right replicas to come out and I'm so happy with how they look!

I actually really like what you did with your cast saber. I mean, if anything the wired magazine saber is a little more gold/silver with different color paint splattered over the whole thing, so yours looks more like the R2 saber as it probably started or should have been lol

I actually really like what you did with your cast saber. I mean, if anything the wired magazine saber is a little more gold/silver with different color paint splattered over the whole thing, so yours looks more like the R2 saber as it probably started or should have been lol
Yea I was going for a more while filming paint job. I think I forgot to mention that my attempt was at a R2 stunt one lol.

if you ever have an inkling, i got some black onyx smooth on and filled the neck of the R2 cast, then plopped an aluminum tube in there, and poured around the walls of the tube, filling the grip rings and pommel cubes. Now it has a "pipe" to insert onto an air cannon!

i cant wait to see what paint you choose for your V2. I went with TS black lacquer to mimic the heavy paintjob they did in ANH, and then abused the **** out of it with gaff tape

if you ever have an inkling, i got some black onyx smooth on and filled the neck of the R2 cast, then plopped an aluminum tube in there, and poured around the walls of the tube, filling the grip rings and pommel cubes. Now it has a "pipe" to insert onto an air cannon!

i cant wait to see what paint you choose for your V2. I went with TS black lacquer to mimic the heavy paintjob they did in ANH, and then abused the **** out of it with gaff tape
Haha epic man! For my V2 I was going to use Rustoleum flat black and buff it slightly to add a shine.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back