Question My sale marked as SOLD while it's not? (answered)

TomVDJ

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I have two items in the junkyard that show as "SOLD" in the overview, while they are not. When I go to the "manage sale" options, it's still on "for sale". I tried changing the status, but they keep showing as "SOLD". Very annoying because people will not look at it anymore, this way. Is this a known bug or is there a way to remove that red SOLD band in the junkyard overview?

I have two items in the junkyard that show as "SOLD" in the overview, while they are not. When I go to the "manage sale" options, it's still on "for sale". I tried changing the status, but they keep showing as "SOLD". Very annoying because people will not look at it anymore, this way. Is this a known bug or is there a way to remove that red SOLD band in the junkyard overview?
Your quantity is at 0 and that is causing the listing to show as "out of stock". I believe if you edit the sales parameters the quantity gets reset to zero so you need to make sure that it's correct before saving the changes.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back