National Treasure: Book of Secrets - INSERTS

Many thanks for you feedback.

@propalooza... do you have a better of Department of Defense Logo to share, to improve my letter? (if you are able to share :confused)

In addition:
I've updated my Hero-Insert list with the inserts identified according to the pics we know from Ross MacDonald. I gave each insert a number, so that everbody can compare with their own description.

Here are the numbers ;)

I have uploaded my list as PDF with the informations i have so far. Maybe somebody can give us some further informations where to place the inserts (at least i) we don't know so far :$ :confused

Additionaly i marked some inserts on the pics that i could not identify (red/orange marks)

Last edited:
I have uploaded my list as PDF with the informations i have so far. Maybe somebody can give us some further informations where to place the inserts (at least i) we don't know so far :$ :confused

LoL sorry, the list mentioned in above thread should be named ORIGINAL not INVENTED...list :behave :$

Did some additional inserts (hell, there are already enough i thought, lol). Here is the result. Not much, but some nice additions i think.

BOSDocs1.jpg

Thanks Taz :)

The Charlotte stuff found online with an simple google search. I just picked what i found interresting or looked "cool enough".

Well I thank you for that, and I realize it's a lot of work but don't do it unless Sarednab says it's ok... after all it is his talent, thank you again.

@Taz.. i found that Ross hat the same Idea's about the Charlotte inserts...

Here a pic from his website about the Charlotte-diary-prop he did for the movie:

misc-1.jpg

I know i have seen some inserts already ;)

Well I thank you for that, and I realize it's a lot of work but don't do it unless Sarednab says it's ok... after all it is his talent, thank you again.
Never said I would post the text here ;). It would mainly be to have a more readable version of the BoS available for myself. A lot of the text now is very difficult to read, due to the old age of it ;)...

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back