need some help with ironman elbows.

familyman

Sr Member
As the title says I need help with ironmans elbows, does he have elbow pads? say like a clonetrooper or are the elbow pads fixed to either the forearm or bicep part of the armor?. Any help would be great. I am building a mark if that makes any difference.
Thanks.

As the title says I need help with ironmans elbows, does he have elbow pads? say like a clonetrooper or are the elbow pads fixed to either the forearm or bicep part of the armor?. Any help would be great. I am building a mark if that makes any difference.
Thanks.

I think it will depend on if the want to display your armor or wear it. Also, if you are looking to do the inside of the elbow, outside or both.

I used an accordian plunger and painted it to match the armor, but mine is for display (Link to pics below). I have heard of others getting and painting dryer hose.

http://www.therpf.com/f9/my-comic-book-room-pic-heavy-101142/index2.html

Also, Starxs has a tutorial on joints that he has on Youtube.

YouTube - Starx Iron man Mk3 articulation tutorial video

ok what I was meaning was the back elbow part, not the crease of the arm, like skate boarders wear, elbow pads. on the back of the elbows. but thanks.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back