*NEEDS MUST* SALE - Last Lineage Kenobi/Luke Cast Stunt Hilts

Buy now for 12345 USD
You don't have the permission to purchase
Selling off the last of what I have. Prices are what I'd like but I'm open to offers. Please DM me if interested in any of these.

V3 SHARED STUNT (Production)
This comes from my previous non-lineage pattern (but it's damn close); cast aluminium with original manufacturer boat antennae from the UK, modified to the proper stunt rod (warehouse) specifications. Will come with spare lineage-pattern emitter to convert to V3, if desired.

750 USD SHIPPED

V3 SS Finished.JPG
20240203_141729.jpg
20240203_142149.jpg

ANH MOTORIZED STUNT (V2)
This also comes from before I had my lineage pattern to work from, this is my prototype motor/fx Kenobi stunt. Comes with correct speed motor and modern equivalent connectors and switch. Missing clamp but will throw in V2 lever with it. Will also come with square wood dowel with 3M reflective tape for the F/X blade.

850 USD SHIPPED

20240203_143528.jpg

LINEAGE CAST, ORIGINAL METAL LUKE V2 KIT
You will not find anything closer to the original props than these. These are the absolute last of my 4145 stock and, normally, I'd sell them fully complete as the amount of work and hazard that goes into making these is immense. However, needs must, so I'm letting these go as kits. I don't think I'll be making these again for the foreseeable, and these last two hilts are some of the finest I think I've machined. Cast body and pommel in the original, production-used metal from lineage pattern, machined to spec; stock alu emitter and nipple with steel d/s; machined cone knob to vintage specs.

These will need paint, clamps, clamp cards, levers, boot stud, and some clean-up work to finish them completely.

The first piece is "dirtier" so I'm letting it go at a more discounted rate (these are normally sold 1K more). THE CLEANER CAST HAS SOLD.

2100 USD SHIPPED

20240203_143344.jpg

Attachments

• 20240203_143305.jpg
    20240203_143305.jpg
    613.9 KB · Views: 1,388
Last edited:
Still looking for good collections and open to offers, bump! It's almost 1k just for enough material to make the hilts with the original metal!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back