New - Complete Miles Morales Costume - 5'6" 140-145 lbs

Buy now for 500 USD
You don't have the permission to purchase
I put this costume together over the past 6 months and below are the descriptions, vendor information and price paid for each component. There are links in the RPC Studio and Amazon text. The Etsy and eBay vendors are not currently selling so I do not have links for them. I am also copying/pasting my measurements that I sent to RPCStudio for the Spidey Suit and also to the Etsy vendor for the jacket, hoodie vest, and shorts.

I have only worn it once and that was indoors for about 10 minutes to take these photos. I have decided to sell it because, 1) It was warmer than I expected; 2) I live in Phoenix, AZ; 3) I am 51 years old and just don't think I would be able to handle wearing it for very long.

I paid $935 for everything and am asking $850 or best offer, including shipping to the continental United States, with insurance. I will need to ship this with signature required to ensure it is received. If you are outside the U.S., please contact me for a shipping quote.

Spidey Suit – RPC Studio, MILES VERSE #027Q3 WITH SHINY BRICK SCREENPRINT
Cost $600 + $49 shipping
  • Options:
  • Without kung fu shoes (-$30)
  • Detach mask (with zipper), with Faceshell & Magnetic Lenses (+$200)
  • Fog-Free & Glossy Lenses (2 Pairs of Lenses for Mask with Faceshell Only) (+$60)
  • U-shape invisible zippers
  • Add forearms invisible zippers
  • Add crotch invisible zippers
  • Without 3d webbing puffy paint & front symbol's border
  • HEIGHT (FEETS, INCHES or METRES): 5'6"
  • WEIGHT (POUNDS or KILOGRAMS): 145 (I currently weigh 140 in the photos and it fits great)
  • HEAD SIZES (FOREHEAD CIRCUMFERENCE): 22.5
  • NECK SIZES (NECK CIRCUMFERENCE): 15.25
  • CHEST / WAIST / HIPS (INCHES or CENTIMETRES): Chest 39" / Waist 34" / HIPS 37.5"
Shoes – eBay (seller not currently active), Air Jordon 1, Retro High OG, Men's Size 9, Brand New, painted by seller with leather paint
Cost $146

Jacket, hoodie vest, shorts
– Etsy (seller not currently active), SpiderMan Into the Spider-Verse Miles Morales Cosplay Costume Spider-Man Suit. Measurements sent to the seller are the same as the measurements sent to RPC Studio, listed above. The shorts look almost black in the costumed photos but they are dark grey, with a herringbone pattern.
Cost $128

Belt – Amazon, not in costumed photos but link to the left. Columbia Unisex-Adult Military Web Belt-Adjustable One Size. I bought this belt after looking at the photos and deciding I didn't like it with dress belt that I wore in the photos.
Cost $12

Spider-Man1.jpg

Price drop to $750 and a few notes.
  • The jacket sleeves were bunched up when I suited up for the photos and I didn't notice until after. The sleeves definitely reach the wrists and just needed to be pulled down.
  • Given the material of the RPC suit, it would definitely fit someone shorter/smaller than me and possibly a little bit taller.
  • It took 4 months to receive the RPC suit. This is a ready to wear costume and I will ship it out via Priority Mail within a day of payment.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back