New Hot Toys Releases

I'm all for HT making more female figures, but I didn't realize they re-cast Pepper with some random blonde chick :facepalm :lol

attachment.php

I highly, HIGHLY, doubt the Falcon will be for sale, I'm pretty sure it was made to draw traffic to their booth. I'm also skeptical about the 1/6 TIE fighters making it to market as well.

I highly, HIGHLY, doubt the Falcon will be for sale, I'm pretty sure it was made to draw traffic to their booth. I'm also skeptical about the 1/6 TIE fighters making it to market as well.

I would sooner imagine the TIEs being offered at some point like anything else. The falcon, though, I could see that being maybe a small number being made...like 5 or something low like that available for the rich...

18' falcon? May have to sell my rental property.

my question is why model it after the 32" when the 5.5 footer has so much more detail.

Last edited:
18' falcon? May have to sell my rental property.

my question is why model it after the 32" when the 5.5 footer has so much more detail.

Because it's 1/6 scale, which means that your 1/6 sale figures can go inside it and be to scale.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Because it's 1/6 scale, which means that your 1/6 sale figures can go inside it and be to scale.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Oh I know its 1/6 scale. I'd still have to sell my second house to pay for it.

My opnion, the 5 footer is the more definitive Falcon. It's clear it's designed from the 32" studio scale model.

Drax is a big whew!
Would have sucked to have gone all in on the others and get denied Drax.
For Watchmen they punched out only two Hot Toys and then pfffffft.
Guardians of course being the huge hit it was looks like we're golden going forward.

Thanks goodness HT showed prototypes for Drax and Quicksilver, cuz I've just had about enough of those crazies constantly posting their pics on every single friggin HT Facebook post.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back