New RPF Sites Issues - CLOSED (please search for or start a thread for new issues)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Art Andrews

Community Owner
Community Staff
This thread will serve as the sole location for issues arising from our latest upgrade. We will address your issues as quickly as possible.

Thanks for your patience!

Outstanding issues:

Post #19 - question regarding missing threads. Need verification that this is not a search related issue.
Post #35 - Sidebar doesn't stay minimized for Premium Members.
Post #37 - Request for "New Posts" link relocation.
Post #38 - Overlap on Subscriptions page.
Post #66 - Social media links in user profile are broken.
Post #78 - Request to change subscription updates from posts to threads.
Post #134 - Request to revisit subscription page spacing.
Post #134 - Request to revisit thread list divider lines.
Post #142 - Subscribed threads threadbit details under user Settings page do not line up correctly.
Post #167 - Spoiler tags do not work on mobile devices.
Post #181 - Mobile devices forced to mobile look.

Not sure is this is the type of thing you're looking for, but I saw this pop up.

I'm viewing the page on Safari (6.0.3) running Mac OS X 10.8.3 on a 15-inch MacBook Pro Retina.

Screen_Shot_2013_04_19_at_8_23_23_PM.png

I guess being a premium member, we are still going to see ads, huh?

You won't once we are done.

If you mean the sidebar, they are there, but Premium members should be able to minimize the sidebar.

If we forced Premium Members to see ads, what would be the point of Premium Membership?

On multi-page threads, I'm getting overlap between the page numbers and the add rep/report post buttons.

Not so much a problem, but a question: is there still a way to go to the last point you read in a thread? Some of these threads I'm following are MONSTROUS and the 'last read' feature was hugely helpful before.

When I post a reply, it says that any changes in the editor will be lost, then gives me a warning of a duplicate post or it just locks up and I have to reload the page. I'm on Chrome.

Echoing Firesprite, can't seem to deduce how to go to the last post read in the thread.

Chris

Art, is there going to be page #'s on the subject list? Right now looks like I have to go into the subject to see them to go to the last page. Is that the way it will be in the future?

Possible database-related error: Some posts and threads are missing; for instance, my "Why do you sell your props?" thread appears to be missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back