New Spider-Man 3 Costume

In my opinion TimDrakeRobin got it completly correct. The Venom costume is an alien that mimmiced Spidey's costume through the best of its understanding of Peter's thoughts. For a while, it even mimmiced street clothes as it still does with Eddie Brock. After Spidey got rid of the alien for the second time using a church's bell tower it left Peter. Hence it's hatered toward Peter Parker and everyone he knows since it did share his thoughts for a while. Reed Richards ( Mr Fantastic) helped him get rid of it the 1st time. After getting rid of the alien costume Peter did wear an identical costume that I believe Reed Richards made for him for a very short time. So, technically, they can make it look like the red and blue costume though in my opinion it "SHOULD" be the black and white one since thats what it interpreted as Spidey's costume when his red and blue one was hanging on by threads. ( Sorry, I've an extensive comic collection too, lol.)
Dave

Originally posted by Jack Bauer+Mar 8 2006, 07:06 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Jack Bauer @ Mar 8 2006, 07:06 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-DarthWillie
@Feb 24 2006, 01:58 PM
BIG SPOILER.... NOT

copy the link and you'll even see V...M

http://mlugten.googlepages.com/1140765817215.gif

EDIT forget it, it's fake, venom=spawn with some photoshopping and some aliens images, still nicely made. Now off to the former friend who send me this  :angry
[snapback]1192601[/snapback]​

You know what? that is some good editing. I think the teeth and Tongue are from "Underworld" when that dude turns all black in the end. LOL. Nice use of Aliens, and Spawn, The Mummy. cool.
[snapback]1201535[/snapback]​
[/b]
Thats a sweet manip.

the venom symbiot was black and white cuz spidey thought he was just getting new threads or a repair job on battleworld during the secret wars when he saw the other heroes with fresh uniforms, he went to the wrong machine and had been thinkin of spider womans' (julia carpenter,2nd spider woman) suit so the symbiot that came out of that machine manifested itself to spideys liking in order to initiate bonding- not to the best of its understanding. we know that the secret wars aren't gonna happen in the movies-or any reference to spider woman-but it would be nice if the alien costume look was maintained in the movie, perhaps a slow change to black and white and lessening of the suit detail as the symbiot gets stronger.............who knows

Is that the true story of the Secret Wars? That's hilarious. He was probably thinking of more than Spider-Woman's costume during that time too.

And The Ultimate Spider-man video game went into details of how Venom went from a plain black suit to a spider-crest, so anything is possible with SM3

"There's a new pic up at aintitcoolnews.com that might be a legit new pic from the movie though it's not 100% proven legit yet..."

it's already been shot down as a fake...it's a photoshop manip of the scene in spider-man 2 when harry sees peter without the mask on...and if you look at the arm just above the elbow you can see where the artist missed a spot of red...sorry...skott

I still have the issue that spidey originaly gets the black costume.

No idea what it's worth.

Man the internet is flooded with so much fake SM3 crap that I am starting to think i shall just wait for the movie to come out and not believe a thing I read online.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back