NEW VENOM Coustume?

Pandemic

Any one planning on doing a coustume of the new venom?
Im debating but i think this could be a fun build. Chime in with thoughts and opinions. I all ready have black boots and various combat gear so i think i could put this together fairly quickly.

Attachments

• venom2-tony-moore.jpg
    venom2-tony-moore.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 1,569
I would bet the general set-up for the story will be short lived, but I think given the recent Spider-man hype they may actually keep Flash Thompson as Venom for awhile if he's a major player in the flick, even if it's not as Venom. They're going to want the characters in the flick to be reflected in the comics as per the norm and Flash was a pretty huge factor in Peter's high school years. Given that he can actually walk again while using the suit instead of being paralyzed I wouldn't expect to see it go away any time before the movie release.

It's actually not always like that. The deal is they took crippled Flash Thompson (who used to be in the military) and put him in the suit as a sort of black ops deal. The suit looks like it does above when he's in control, but he can only be in the suit 48 hours before the suit gains total control. If he loses his temper though, the suit can gain a foothold, and starts to "hulk out" into the more familiar Venom look. They've only had one issue of the actual series and one of the recent Point One issues so far, but I have a sneaking suspicion this will turn out kind of how Damian did in the Batman comics loathed at first then accepted.

ill read it but i had enough of a time watching do pochahantas i dont wanna read marvel do avatar it was the first thing that came to mind when i read the preveiw for it on comicvine crippled soldier gets second chance with a new super body for breif jumps but in the end stays in the body. or at least theres evidence of him bonding with it

wow this one is eithier love it or hate it. I like the new venom personally so im thinking ill go for it! plus i kinda wanna do deadpool as well and soe of the pieces will work on both. and Joshalots it is the new venom, but like brand new issue 1 just came out, havent read it though.

It does look like a mish mash of Marvel characters. I like the design but I still prefer the original. He he could drive his choice of car would be 2011 Hennessey Venom GT

It's actually not always like that. The deal is they took crippled Flash Thompson (who used to be in the military) and put him in the suit as a sort of black ops deal. The suit looks like it does above when he's in control, but he can only be in the suit 48 hours before the suit gains total control. If he loses his temper though, the suit can gain a foothold, and starts to "hulk out" into the more familiar Venom look. They've only had one issue of the actual series and one of the recent Point One issues so far, but I have a sneaking suspicion this will turn out kind of how Damian did in the Batman comics loathed at first then accepted.

If it's not Eddie Brock then its not Venom. Just like Peter Parker wearing the black suit doesn't make him Venom.

Does he have powers? And if so, why does he have a gun?

I don't like it at all. Seems confusing and rather stupid. It's just another reason to bring in another black costume which will obviously sell more comics.

Don't get me wrong I LOVE the original Venom and all, but it just doesn't work now. Comics have progressed too far. If this is the only way I can see the symbiote off Mac Gargan finally, I'll take it, that's all I'm saying.

it still fluctuates in size just like went it was on mac he looked identical yo black suit spiderman but as he raged up he started getting beefy and losing stability and turning into the monster venom. and when they call the charecter the new venom its more of a laymans term for new venom symbiote host

How about this then?

attachment.php

The story is interesting. And it kind of makes sense. Flash Thompson was the # 1 Spiderman fan. Now he gets the chance to BE Spidey. But at the risk of becoming Venom.

And Issue No. 1 has Jack-o-Lantern. Haven't seen him in decades. And his girlfriend is 'Betty' who's ex had a secret life.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back