Next wave of Hot Toys figures

Pepperbone

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Today Hot Toys revealed one of their upcoming figures - SW ep.3 Anakin Skywalker - and it looks incredible.

It doesn't mention what scale this is, they're mostly known for 1/6th, but they have a few 1/4 scale too.

But that hair....:oops:

_HT_ANAKIN1.jpg

_HT_ANAKIN2.jpg

_HT_ANAKIN3.jpg

Today Hot Toys revealed one of their upcoming figures - SW ep.3 Anakin Skywalker - and it looks incredible.

It doesn't mention what scale this is, they're mostly known for 1/6th, but they have a few 1/4 scale too.

But that hair....:oops:

View attachment 1720829

View attachment 1720830

View attachment 1720831
I think from the YouTube video live stream that the figure is 1/6 scale.

I wonder if this will set a precedent for all future 1/6 figures. Simulated hair is really cool and would love to see it used for all future Hot Toys figures. Of course that will probably increase prices.

I think from the YouTube video live stream that the figure is 1/6 scale.

I wonder if this will set a precedent for all future 1/6 figures. Simulated hair is really cool and would love to see it used for all future Hot Toys figures. Of course that will probably increase prices.
InArt did a great job with their rooted hair Dark Knight Joker and upcoming Gandalf and Aragorn which is making Hot Toys step up their game and that's all for the better. This Anakin looks amazing.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back