Sideshow Collectibles Hot Toys Mandalorian N-1 starfighter

enterprise0216

Sr Member
Here is a release from Hot Toys and Sideshow Collectibles making an appearance at SDCC 2022. It looks DAMN SICK!! Hopefully they ace it in production it's pretty huge. There is a link to Youtube video below and they even put 1/6 scale figure next to it for comparison in size. Did I say HUGE already...LOL!! When available I will be getting one of these! If this is posted somewhere else on the The RPF please let me know so i can contact an Admin to have the thread removed.

SDCC2022 Hot Toys N1-Starfighter Sixth Scale

N-1 Naboo Fighter.png

Naboo Pic 2.png

Naboo Pic 3.png

Naboo Pic 4.png

Last edited:
That Tie Interceptor…
Wouldn’t mind a 1/6th Land Speeder too.
And Vader’s Tie Advanced.
And a Snow Speeder.
And an X-Wing.
And Y-Wing.
And A-Wing.
And B-Wing.
And AT-AT.
And Sandcrawler.
And Star Destroyer…
And Death Star….
Unfortunately the big ships will never be made by Hot Toys. Not even all of those figures are going to be made alas. :(

That Tie Interceptor…
Wouldn’t mind a 1/6th Land Speeder too.
And Vader’s Tie Advanced.
And a Snow Speeder.
And an X-Wing.
And Y-Wing.
And A-Wing.
And B-Wing.
And AT-AT.
And Sandcrawler.
And Star Destroyer…
And Death Star….Most being made by

Last edited:
Unfortunately the big ships will never be made by Hot Toys. Not even all of those figures are going to be made alas. :(
Oh yeah, for certain.
I remember nearly losing my mind when they announced The Bat. I was already planning to tear down walls and extend the house to accommodate it - even though there were a few components of that design that I didn’t like.

Then they showed the freight crate necessary to ship that thing. I knew right away that the chances of it actually shipping went from slim to none. At least it was fun to fantasize about it for a little while :)

Oh yeah, for certain.
I remember nearly losing my mind when they announced The Bat. I was already planning to tear down walls and extend the house to accommodate it - even though there were a few components of that design that I didn’t like.

Then they showed the freight crate necessary to ship that thing. I knew right away that the chances of it actually shipping went from slim to none. At least it was fun to fantasize about it for a little while :)
Yeah the BAT that when it finally did come out was 1/12 instead of 1/6 lol

Right it will never happen but Jaz inc could pick it up as they did make the 66 tv Batmobile I want me one of those hope they pick it up.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back