Nike MAG replicas (V2 and V3 only)

Does anyone have the ankle strap with Nike on it? Not the el panel light up strap. Just the one that says Nike. I am interested in buying a pair.
There should a printable sheet for straps in either this thread or the V2 modding thread (check page 200).

Sent from my CPH1701 using Tapatalk

Hey all!
Been reading lots of posts, but this is my first actual post with an RPF account, and though I know I might be a little late to the party (with the V4s already being out for a while), but I had a question that I think belongs in this thread more than the others about Mags:
If I want a pair to wear out somewhat often (not display. Maybe I'll mod in the future!) and don't want to spend a ton of money, would these be worth ordering? Or is the price an indicator of a dodgy listing? They look like V2s, with the non-lit strap logo and the Photoshopped out Nike swoosh.

I'm both a big fan of BTTF and the shoe itself and really want a pair just to wear. I had the HCs for a bit but the lights broke pretty quickly and returned them (after much hassle!).
Based on the pic of them in the box, the soles don't look too bad either; pretty clear and not yellowed. I just hope I don't end up getting the cheap looking ones from the second pic!

Thanks so much, and sorry to bump a possibly outdated thread!

They do look like V2.
If you do order these (price is certainly right), get photos of the shoes they are to send, so they don't send you the "sports" version. Normally, you get the sports version at that price.

Got it, thanks so much!
I messaged the seller yesterday with a few questions but I didn't ask for any photos. Do I ask for photos before or after I actually place the order?

Also, do you or anyone know if they are true to size? I am a Nike 8.5, so I figured I'd order that, but I don't want to get stuck with something that doesn't fit. Also, if I don't mod, am I assuming the lights will go out within a day if I do wear them out?

Sorry for so many questions, I really appreciate the response!

Edit:
After some looking, other listings of the same shoe for quadruple the price use the same images. Is that the norm for these sites?

I think these are slighty oversize. You can always add a aftermarket sock liner.
As for how long the lights will last... How long is a peice of string?
My V3 lights died within 2 weeks and I didn't even wear them. That said, 2nd pair is still going.
Just know that the electronics in these shoes are rubbish and so expect too much.
I'm curious to see what they send you.
You can ask for photos but in the end, it depends on the seller doing the right thing.

Has anyone tried ordering from that site yet? All the old site links on this thread are down. Anyone know where to get V2s in 2019?

Last edited:
I think I have a problem.

0AB578F8-810A-4E32-86E0-EB0EC81BD33D.jpeg

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back