Limited Run Nike MAG Strap Upgrade Kit - Shipping 10/05/15!

hi Blast818,

our EL panel is already machine cut, all you need is to solder it :D

No I knew that, but you say in the parts included it comes with "blue Nike EL" does this mean the el is already cut into the rectangle and the stickers already applied? or do I cut the EL myself and sticker myself.

- - - Updated - - -

hi jamesfoss,

yes, please paypal $48 to:

poonwkstarhub@gmail.com

Hi Mark I was wondering if I could still get a kit?

Hi,

Just poster to tell you that I wore the mags with your mod yesterday night in a club from 1 to 5am and they stayed on all night! Much better battery life than expected ;)

nope, our strap kit is an independent system, thanks.

@markpoon is it possible to soulder this to the power button on my HC mags ??

- - - Updated - - -

hi mattpayne92,

got your payment & your strap light upgrade kit will be shipped today, 11/16, thanks :D

Just paypal'd 76 for the stickers and strap. mattpayne92 is also my paypal name. Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey i want that strap and does anyone know where i can get the nike decals with the tikes and the nike mag stickers/decals please help me as i want to upgrade my halloween costumes bttf shoes soon as possible thanks and please get back to me if u know where i can get the decals from thanks again and peace !

hi TGXD Evander,

pls send $76 to:

poonwkstarhub@gmail.com

for a set of rubber decals & strap light kit set, thanks!

Hey i want that strap and does anyone know where i can get the nike decals with the tikes and the nike mag stickers/decals please help me as i want to upgrade my halloween costumes bttf shoes soon as possible thanks and please get back to me if u know where i can get the decals from thanks again and peace !

hi TGXD Evander,

yes, $76 shipped, this is what you will receive, thanks.

1420735134_zps5ad9a4cb.jpg

1412748839_zpsce9888e9.jpg

Hi Markpoon so u are saying that i pay $76 for decals and light up nike strap for both shoes and could u send me or put a picture up bro

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back