Limited Run Nike MAG Strap Upgrade Kit - Shipping 10/05/15!

Re: Nike MAG Strap Upgrade Kit

hi guys,

11 payments received & I'll update the interest list as soon as I get home tonight ;) your orders will be shipped this week :thumbsup

Mark -

With the release of the new HalloweenCostumes.com version that many people will be getting, would you be willing to build a complete upgrade kit (swooshes, raised Nike MAG lettering for the heel cup, etc.) to add to this awesome strap mod?

hi LZeitgeist,

yes, I'm looking into it as we speak ;)

Mark -

With the release of the new HalloweenCostumes.com version that many people will be getting, would you be willing to build a complete upgrade kit (swooshes, raised Nike MAG lettering for the heel cup, etc.) to add to this awesome strap mod?

- - - Updated - - -

hi guys,

interest list updated :thumbsup

hi LZeitgeist,

yes, I'm looking into it as we speak ;)

- - - Updated - - -

:thumbsup

That's awesome!!

I'm hoping to snag one of these pairs and would love to be able to incorporate your skill and expertise to make it perfect.

Thanks very much for doing what you do!

All the best Mark. It's great to see the original guy still in on these projects. I've still got my original 'markpoons' at home modded. Always fun to go back and look at them now though :D

Do you or anyone else have any pics of the brightness?? I have a similar setup as this and don't like the brightness.

hi lukebrynycz,

I was the 1st person to offer MAGs for sale, long before Nike officially sold the limited edition ones, I don't have anymore shoes for sale so they're somewhat like a collectible item now ;)

All the best Mark. It's great to see the original guy still in on these projects. I've still got my original 'markpoons' at home modded. Always fun to go back and look at them now though :D

IMG_20141002_104409.JPG

Mark,

I've been meaning to ask... does the set come with a buckle too, or will we need to take the buckle that comes with the shoes and carve out a space for the switch, inverter and battery?

hi shoxxo,

you can paypal $46.80 to:

poonwkstarhub@gmail.com

PM me your shipping address & your kit will be shipped as soon as I receive your payment :thumbsup

These still available Mark, I want a set please.

- - - Updated - - -

hi jhk1976,

the white rubber buckle is not included... you can either carve out spaces for the switch, inverter & battery holder or simply stuff everything into the shoes :D

Mark,

I've been meaning to ask... does the set come with a buckle too, or will we need to take the buckle that comes with the shoes and carve out a space for the switch, inverter and battery?

Thanks for the info. The area cut out of the buckle in the photo was so cleanly done, it just made me wonder.

That's a good point Mark, how in the example picture did you recess everything so nicely? Any specialty tools used? Thanks

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back