Not another Iron man Resizing pep thread!

if you're not looking to wear it. Just build it at the default scale of 1.52 for every part. It will end up being around 6 feet tall +

It will be hard to find out the height and width of every piece on the suit if you don't have access to it to use as a reference.

In theory multiply the default scale value by 0.9583 should give you a costume scaled to downey's height.

That's based on robert downey jr being 5'9 dividing that by 6'0 gives a ratio of 0.9583.

In theory multiply the default scale value by 0.9583 should give you a costume scaled to downey's height.

That's based on robert downey jr being 5'9 dividing that by 6'0 gives a ratio of 0.9583.

this is perfect! i'm 5'9"!! now i won't have to guess and check at scaling, thanks DF for the scale and OP for starting this thread!

Thank you DF, but if I'm not wrong, the ratio is 0.9833, not 0.9583.
This is not a big difference, but to scale the armor, maybe it count.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back