Question Not getting email notifications

Nothing will change in regard to what notification is available, so you won't lose anything. Part of the issue we are having is that we are sending out so many emails that some hosts are considering us spam, so we are modifying our approach to include some emailing "best practices" to not get dinged.

Wait, maybe I am missing something here. We have only been having email issues for a week or so. If you have been a member since Jan, you shouldn't have been seeing those issues for 6 months. What specifically aren't you getting?

I don't have any notifications of email received on my personal mailbox.

If I want to see if I have received a PM, I must log in and look in my PM box... a complete guess game !

:confused

Fred

PS : I'm also a member on propsummit but never encountered such a problem... Maybe this board is more Mac friendly ? (Yes, I'm a Mac user)

The last email notification I received from this thread
I marked as not spam which should have taken care of this problem
but the next email notification from this thread still went right
to my spam folder.

You should be getting them, but probably just getting them late. We are getting hit with a relay limit. We have a relay increase request submitted and hopefully will have the increase in place by Monday.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back