Question Not sure why my post was deleted

atticusser

This may be more of a suggestion than a question, but I just noticed that I had a post deleted and there was no explanation as to who did it or why. I figured it must have been done by a moderator/staff member which means I must have have violated some rule. I went back and reviewed the guidelines and I *think* it must be because I was offering to sell something to the OP which it seems is against the rules for non-premium members which I didn't realize. Is that correct? If so, that's cool and my bad for not knowing the guidelines well enough. Still, I don't have any way of knowing that's the reason for sure. I didn't receive a warning or anything and there was literally no additional info other than the words "deleted post". It would really help to know if/what the rule was that I violated so I don't repeat the mistake. I have no problem with the guideline itself or that my post was deleted, only that I'd like just a bit more feedback so I can make appropriate corrections to remain in good standing. I've searched in vain for any information regarding this type of situation but I was not able to find anything, so I opted to post this question/suggestion. Otherwise, I love the site and everything that you guys are doing. Thanks!

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back