Interest Obi ANH Bubble Activation switch style holder with switch.. (Payments now due 9/14)

Re: Obi ANH Bubble Activation switch style holder with switch.. (Payments now due 9/1

Yea,while I'm testing the holders, I don't put it on

Re: Obi ANH Bubble Activation switch style holder with switch.. (Payments now due 9/1

Will be sending payments for both the chamber kit and switch kit this Saturday.

yes sir, what kind of board are u using?[/QUOTE]

ive a spare ignitor r5 and also a cfls, probably the r5 for this one

I'm interested one switch holder. I might change it to two later. Thanks!

Last edited:

Just I case, I would like to add that I would like mine to constantly pulse, not flicker. I also dont need the chamber polished.

If we are on the second run, would you like for us to send our payment now or should we wait until you are ready for our moneyz?

Sorry. Would like to add a flicker effect to mine. I do not need the chamber to be polished.

Payment sent. Requested flickering effect and that the kit be assembled. Thanks for this awesome kit!

im down for 1 please,im putting sound in mine so if i have this right its
1x switch/holder kit (assembled if thats still cool) with the 2 switchs and flickering

Got it thanks!

Just I case, I would like to add that I would like mine to constantly pulse, not flicker. I also dont need the chamber polished.

I only have them to stay on all the time or flicker :)

If we are on the second run, would you like for us to send our payment now or should we wait until you are ready for our moneyz?

you can send it now, they should be ready when the kits are done, its only a second run because I had already ordered the parts for the first, but I have already ordered more parts :)

I'd asked for a Flicker effect as well but I think you must have missed the post above.
Thanks.

I'm interested in buying a switch holder. Put me on the list please.

Paid for flicker effect version today :)

Time to start putting them together
man this is a pain in the *****..

oh oh and just a FYI, my soldering isn't that pretty....!!!! :)

IMAG0598_zpsh670mqhr.jpg

IMAG0599_zpsvqaqqjtq.jpg

IMAG0600_zpsp6ifa9jg.jpg

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back