Ollivander Wand Identification Cards for Noble Collection..

Beechy McFly

Sr Member
I've asked if we can get another Sub Forum for Harry Potter, as Work in Progress ( WiP ) pics etc shouldn't be added to the Free Harry Potter Paper Props.. And we all would want to try and keep Harry Potter related Paper / Props etc..

But here is two examples of my Wand Identification Cards which will be perfect for your HP Wands from Noble Collection..

Harry Potter..
harrypotterwandcard.png

Albus Dumbledore Wand Identification Cards..
albusdumbledorewandcard.png

For the Front of the cards I wanted to have a Character as we saw them at the end, plus a young version of the Character, not necessarily the actor, as you see with Albus Dumbledore.. For those wondering who the young Dumbledore is, it's Toby Regbo who played the younger Dumbledore seen in The Life and Lies of Albus Dumbledore..

You can also see that these have been Watermarked, as I am looking at maybe selling these.. Which introduces my new Watermark Logo for the Beechy McFly Film Museum, still a WiP:

beechymcflyfilmmuseumlo.png

Last edited:
This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back