Omarbou1's IM mark VII pep files - Chest uploaded !

View attachment 390891View attachment 390892
Think I messed up the scale for the lower forearm. Almost impossible to fit over the upper forearm, Someone said they used a scale of 286 and 237 and I have no idea how in hell they got it to fit together. :unsure If only the entire arm came in one file to scale easily.

I built my bicep at 290. I'm 5'11" and athletic build. I'm planning on pepping the forearm this weekend. I'll let you know if it works.

I built my bicep at 290. I'm 5'11" and athletic build. I'm planning on pepping the forearm this weekend. I'll let you know if it works.
Cool. I used a scale of 271 for the bicep and 286 for the upper forearm Those pieces fit together nicely. It's just the lower forearm I'm having trouble with.

View attachment 390891View attachment 390892
Think I messed up the scale for the lower forearm. Almost impossible to fit over the upper forearm, Someone said they used a scale of 286 and 237 and I have no idea how in hell they got it to fit together. :unsure If only the entire arm came in one file to scale easily.

Looking at the 2nd picture, I would suggest that you increase the lower forearm a little bit, in the wrist area it's nice, but don't forget that the missile pod of the forearm must be covering/on top of half of the joint part of the bicep, plus if you increase it, it'll probably fit nicely on the upper forearm. I believe I used those scales, but I started a while ago using that exact picture as a reference for measuring and scaling, and so far so good, i'll upload pictures soon, i hope.

Cool. I used a scale of 271 for the bicep and 286 for the upper forearm Those pieces fit together nicely. It's just the lower forearm I'm having trouble with.

I only managed to pep the upper forearm and finished the bicep this weekend. I printed out the lower forearm to the same scale as the bicep and upper forearm. So far everything works well. I think the models are all to the same scale, just in separate files to make it easier to print. I'd keep everything at a uniform scale across the board and see how that works for you. Also remember, the bottom of the lower forearm should be at your wrist and the very top should end around the center of the pivot of the elbow.

I only managed to pep the upper forearm and finished the bicep this weekend. I printed out the lower forearm to the same scale as the bicep and upper forearm. So far everything works well. I think the models are all to the same scale, just in separate files to make it easier to print. I'd keep everything at a uniform scale across the board and see how that works for you. Also remember, the bottom of the lower forearm should be at your wrist and the very top should end around the center of the pivot of the elbow.

Actually I'm not too sure about that. If I used the same scale for my bicep as I did my upper forearm, I wouldn't even be able to wear it. Likewise if I increased the size of the upper forearm, the bicep part would be practically like a thigh piece.

I'm going to try and redo the lower forearm. Such a pain though, might just move to cardboard instead.

Here's my WIP so far for the arm. Everything is at the same scale.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 293
heres my current progress on my mk 7 :) also agree with syrus it has been a while and last we herd you was modeling the cod and abs bro they was looking sweet but i gota say im more intrested in the back ive built all your current files and could do with some hope thta this project will be carring on your works amazing as is syrus's

Attachments

• IMG_0605.JPG
    IMG_0605.JPG
    503.3 KB · Views: 156
  • IMG_0607.JPG
    IMG_0607.JPG
    540.8 KB · Views: 145
  • IMG_0626.JPG
    IMG_0626.JPG
    482.1 KB · Views: 153
  • IMG_0478.JPG
    IMG_0478.JPG
    570.1 KB · Views: 184
  • IMG_0384.JPG
    IMG_0384.JPG
    372 KB · Views: 141
Hey guys sorry if i havent connect in a while. Long story short i need to focus on college for now but ill post update when i can model , on the holidays.

Hi, after some opinions.
About to start the chest, and because this will be display more than wear, really want Omarbou's chest instead of darkside's.
As omarbou's has the collar part built in, we dont need that, but do we still need a brace to attach chest and shoulders?
Which brace works best? Obviously robo's is available, but it also needs robo neck to fit together, and Omarbou's neck is more accurate.
Can i just have neck, chest and shoulders, or need something underneath?

Any advice would be appreciated.
cheers

Don't want to sound rude or anything, and I know you have your priorities of course, but any updates? I think I'm a little too eager to see this project finished. :D Best regards!

I make streetsoul's words my own. Welcome back! :D Looking forward to your updates! I've been working on the arms, I'll try to post images soon, I hope. :)

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back